UNLEASHING LEADERSHIP (Self-Actualizing Organizations & Communities)
We need good leaders! We need leaders who care about people, lead the highest and best in people, and who are enlightened enough to be effective and transformative in dealing with real live people. Leaders who can unleash the highest and best in people for adapting to the changes that are required to be effective and productive.
• Are you that kind of a leader?
•Would you like to be?
Psychologically informed and enlightened Leaders. We need leaders who are enlightened about human nature—leaders who understand people —their needs and drives, their cognitive functioning, their developmental drives, and their highest self-actualization drives. We need leaders who are enlightened about human relationships, emotional intelligence, systems, change, coaching methodology, and personal development.
Self-Actualizing Leaders: Then, as an enlightened leader, we can develop a whole new kind of leader— self-actualizing leaders. We need men and women who are themselves growing, creative, caring, engaged, effective, and passionate about a meaningful vision. The day of the authoritarian command-and-control leader is over. Well, it is over but 95% of companies don’t behave that way! We need leaders today who can build organizations (groups, communities, companies, etc.) which fit with the highest in human nature to bring out the best in people.
Training Focus: As you step up to this higher level of enlightened or self-actualizing leadership, the focus is on:
• Identifying self-actualization and what it means to be a self-actualizing leader.
• Coaching to unleash your potentials as a leader, to develop the core competencies of your
kind and level of leadership.
• Coaching you on the Meaning and Performance axes so that you synergize your highest
meanings with your best performances and move to the Self-Actualization Quadrant.
• Specifying the mechanisms of Change Leadership—the processes by which leaders can
actually lead the minds and hearts of people in changing business and culture.
To achieve these objectives, this training will introduce and use two primary models:
• The Matrix Model
• The Self-Actualization Quadrants (comprised of the Meaning and Performance Axes)
The training is delivered by Hossam Aldin Nabil Fahmy
** Hossam Aldin Nabil Fahmy:-
Hossam is known for his passion in creating positive change in people, He speaks from the heart and live what he says.
– He is a certified Neuro-Semantics NLP Trainer and a Transformational Coach accredited from the Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF).
– Hossam contributed in NLP and Neuro-Semantics several patterns that were recognized and appreciated by the co-founder of the International Society of Neuro-Semantics, Dr. L. Michael Hall. They are:
– Meta-Stating a New Semantic Reaction Pattern (2012)
– De-Creating Transforming Un-Resourceful Parts Pattern (2012)
– Living in the Present Pattern (2013)
Hossam is the author of the facebook book Page “Few Words with Deep Meanings” (www.facebook.com/DeepMeanings.)
– Hossam is a regular guest and speaker in many TV shows. He spoke about many topics in human development such as leadership, emotional intelligence and resilience.
** Hossam earned the following International Certificates:
– Associated Certified Meta-Coach from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) and a member of the Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF)
– Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming approved by the coaching division of the American Board of NLP.
– Self-Actualization Psychology Diploma from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS)
– Certified NLP & Neuro-Semantics Trainer from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS)
– Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming approved by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
What is Neuro-Semantic NLP?
Neurons: Get your free subscription to the weekly International Post on Neuro-Semantics by Dr. L. Michael Hall. Subscribe at: wwww.neurosemantics.com
Solutions: Sign up for the Neuro-Semantic Newsletter — newsletter.neurosemantics.com. This is a monthly newsletter for anyone new to Neuro-Semantics. Femke Stuut, Editor.
Coaching: For world-class Coach Training — The Meta-Coaching System: www.meta-coaching.org and www.metacoachfoundation.org. Meta-Coach Reflections sent every Wednesday to the group of Licensed Meta-Coaches.
Self-Actualization: Neuro-Semantics launched the New Human Potential Movement in 2007, for information about this, see www.self-actualizing.org
NSP — Neuro-Semantic Publications: Order books from Neuro-Semantic website, www.neurosemantics.com click on Products and Services and then the Catalogue of books. Order via paypal
Hossam is the author of the Facebook book Page “Few Words with Deep Meanings” (www.facebook.com/DeepMeanings.)
11 Nov- 14 Nov 2019
from 5:00 pm – 10 pm
Module Normal Price : 3500 EGP
Price for first 10 places :3000 EGP
You may pay in easy installments if you prefer.
Diploma Fees in installments :
– 6 month
Methods of payment:
► At office.
► Collection from your home/ office.
► Bank Deposit/Transfer.
► Credit Card.
* For booking & more information, register at the following link:
Or Call us during working hours from 10 pm – 10 pm
Places are limited.