INTRODUCTION:- ( 1 Day – 19 July from 5pm to 10 pm )
PREREQUISITE for all Modules )
An Introduction to Self-Actualization Psychology. This evening workshop brings you an introduction to Self-Actualization Psychology, which is derived from Abraham Maslow’s search for the bright side of human behaviour and Positive Psychology. Self-Actualization Psychology is a description of people operating at their best (self-actualizing their potentials) and seeking the peak of their highest drives and values. In this opening introduction you will learn about the models in Neuro-Semantics that will allow you to experience your authentic self, seek the human potential peaks and in so doing, create the best version of you.
WHO IS THIS TRAINING FOR?
Self-Actualization Psychology Diploma is the New Developments of Abraham Maslow’s work in the Humanistic, Positive Psychology approach to Change and Transformation, and hence is essential for:
⦁ Anyone who knows and feels there is MUCH MORE to life yet doesn’t seem to be able to get their hands on HOW to start.
⦁ NLP/Neuro-Semantics Practitioners-Master Practitioners-Trainers and Meta-Coaches to gain more depth in the “secret history” and science of NLP and Neuro-Semantics in theory and practice.
⦁ Trainers, Coaches, Mentors, and Consultants seeking a New Vision and Greater Value for their clients through the Humanistic Approach and Change Tools of Self Actualization Psychology.
⦁ Organizational Change Agents ,Managers, and CEOs interested in The Tools and Real Applications of Theory Y of Management; those who aspire to Reach The Peaks of their own Leadership Potential while facilitating the improvement, synergy, and harmony of their departments and organizations.
⦁ Societal and Political Change Agents believing in the Potentiality of Citizens/Human Beings and possibility of more coherent societies.
⦁ Health Gurus and Coaches with a more holistic vision for the Life Performance of their clients.
⦁ Artists interested in Tools and Applications that discover and make use of the structures of Human Creativity Strategies.
A PREREQUISITE for receiving the SELF-ACTUALIZATION PSYCHOLOGY DIPLOMA, is NLP Practitioner Training and Meta-States Practitioner Training (APG).
For receiving SELF-ACTUALIZATION PSYCHOLOGY CERTIFICATE, no PREREQUISITE is needed.
The Peak Human Performance Trainings are based on Self-Actualization Psychology. This is the psychology of the bright side of human nature, which describes how people move from merely being “okay” and living in the present to becoming their best. Self-Actualization Psychology has its origins in the work of Abraham Maslow and Carl Rogers, enhanced with later developments in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Neuro-Semantics.
Choose One Module And Get The Specified Module Certificate Or Attend All Four And Get The Diploma.
* About the Trainer:
“Hossam Aldin Nabil Fahmy”
* Associated Certified Meta-Coach from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS) and a member of the Meta-Coach Foundation (MCF)
* Certified Coach of Neuro-Linguistic Programming approved by the coaching division of the American Board of NLP.
* Self-Actualization Psychology Diploma from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics
* Certified NLP & Neuro-Semantics Trainer from The International Society of Neuro-Semantics (ISNS)
* Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming approved by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (ABNLP)
* Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy
* Certified Hypnotherapist approved by the American Board of Hypnotherapy
* Trained by Dr. Michael Hall, the founder and developer of Neuro-Semantics.
This Introduction Session is free for those who registered to Self-Actualization Psychology Diploma
The Investment in this training includes:
– Course Manual in English.
– Your Certificate approved by the International Society of
– Coffee Breaks & Meals during the training.
For mor information about Self-Actualization Psychology Diploma please visit
For booking please call
* For booking & more information, register at the following link:
Or Call us during working hours from 10 pm – 10 pm
Places are limited.